Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Free Sunny Wednesday

Hi all!  Are you ready for the last piece of the Sweet Sunshine digi kit?  Today we are having a "heat wave" here in Chicagoland.  Which simply means that the temps have almost reached 40.  Clearly the weather dudes and I have COMPLETELY different definitions of the word "heat".  I did pick up a bunch of tulips at Target this week to try and trick myself into believing that spring really is right around the corner.

I will let you know when it starts working.

Until then, here are the elements for my Sweet Sunshine kit. I hope you enjoy playing with it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Sweet Sunshine


Download {link expired}

Today we have the elements filled with flowers and sunshine!.  The link is good until next Wednesday when it is time for a new freebie!.  

I hope you enjoy a little bit of sunshine from my world to yours!
Facebook

6 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Thank you :)I am also ready for summer this winter stuff has got to GOOOOOOOOOOO.... lol.....

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dora, I'm up in Northern Michigan and really need a boost like this. It is so bright and cheerful.
Joy and blessings,
Elaine

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for this great kit.

viennaville said...

Thanks for sharing your sunshine. it's much apprecated.

Butterfly Dreamer said...

Thank you so much...I agree with Nancy winter has to go :)

An Stalls said...

Thank you,
Hugs,
Lady Ann