Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season...

for lots of creating!!! :) Whether you are making decorations or gifts, it's the perfect time to include your kids in the creative process! My boys love to help out...they love to create. And it means so much more when they are part of the process. And while you are at it...don't forget to snap those pictures of your kids creating.

My son and I were making some ornaments the other day. He was SO proud of what he created, and I am so happy I was able to capture that moment. Here's a layout I made using those pictures.


I used papers and stickers from Fancy Pants Designs, and adhesive from Helmar to put my layout together. For a previous layout I wanted a bunch of circles, so I cut them out with my Slice, leaving a sheet of patterned paper that some may call unusable and throw away since there wasn't much left...but not me! :) I thought it was fantastic and wanted to use it. I just laid it on top of another piece of paper. The circle design certainly is not perfect...but I don't care. :) I just built my page on top of it.

Hope you have enjoyed my post today and I hope you take time to include your kids in your creating this holiday season! :)


Facebook

0 comments: