Sunday, November 21, 2010

Remember This Moment

Time flies by so quickly. I can really see it now that I have children of my own. It seems like just yesterday that I held them for the first time and now they are growing up to be little ladies. I want to hold on to these moments that feel like they are quickly slipping through my fingers like sand in an hour glass. What can I do to preserve these memories of my every day moments with my girls? Scrapbook it of course!

One of the things that I will miss as my kids get older are the feeling of their little hands holding mine. Instead of scrapbooking a picture of us holding hands, I decided to actually stamp her hand on paper and place it on a layout. This way I will always have a piece of time forever captured on a layout. What other things can you think of capturing that you'll miss as time passes by?





Happy creating!
Diana Facebook

4 comments:

Irma said...

love the stamped hand idea. Will have to scraplift if you won't mind ;)
Cheers!
Irma
IrmaPeredne.blogspot.com

Jennifer Larson said...

I adore this! I think I need to lift this idea.

Vanessa said...

What a great idea! My son is 4 and I want to scrapbook Everything!I keep a journal of all the cute and funny things my son says in hopes of compiling them into a scrapbook page or possibly an album.

Cindy Gay said...

Good job getting that precious photo! Like the hand.