Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sneaking Up

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door –
Only this, and nothing more.” – Edgar Allan Poe


Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. Unfortunately, it usually sneaks up on me and then I run out of time to put any decorations up or create any cards. Not this year though! I intend on getting a head start this time around. I have a few cards I made last year that never got sent out. I plan on working on a few more cards this month as well as starting to make my Halloween decorations. How about you? Do you decorate for Halloween or send out cards? I’d love to see what you have created. I am always looking for new Halloween decorating ideas.

Until next time!
Diana Facebook

0 comments: