Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Going hybrid

Hello ladies. Nicole here with a few hybrid layouts! I wanted to step out of my comfort zone a little bit this month so I decided to dabble a bit with elements from Glitz Designs digital kits! While scrapping, I decided that it was quite fun and so easy! I simply printed some digital elements on white cardstock and cut them out with scissors. Here are both of my layouts using digital embellishments! You can hardly tell the difference from paper vs. digital. I love them both and hope that you are inspired to try Glitz Designs digital kits!
Supplies used: Glitz Design: Patterned papers (Afternoon Muse, Pretty in Pink) Glitz Design: Digital elements from the Happy Travels Paper Kit. Other: Ribbon (leaves): May Arts Flower: Zva Creative Jewels: Zva Creative Paint: Tattered Angels Spray mist: Clearsnap Pen: Creative Memories Corner rounder: Creative Memories Adhesives: Creative Memories
Supplies used: Glitz Design: Patterned papers (French Kiss, Pretty in Pink). Digital embellishments from the Pretty in Pink Collection. Other: Patterned transparency: Hambly Ribbon (leaf): May Arts Burlap: May Arts Flower: Zva Creative Pearls: Zva Creative Spray mist: Clearsnap Corner rounder: Creative Memories Butterfly punch: Jenni Bowlin Adhesives: Creative Memories Thanks for visiting today. Hope you have a fantastic day!
Facebook

0 comments: