Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Decorate your bling

Hello scrappers! Lately I've been having fun with my paints and magic markers :)Do you ever find your self needing a specific color bling? I know it happens to me often but I've tried something cool... and I want to share that coolness with you. The next time you run out of a certain color bling, simply use a Bic Marker to change the color of your bling to make it more interesting.

Another one of my favorite techniques involves tapping glimmer glaze directly on my layouts. Doesn't it look neat? Tattered Angels has some gorgeous colors. Why not give this technique a try.

I hope I've inspired you to try something new today. I'm always trying something new and I love to share my ideas with readers like you! Have a fabulous day!


Facebook

1 comments:

FabĂ­ola said...

I loved your blog, and your layers !!
I'm brazilian and I wanna make international friends !
Kisses