Monday, November 5, 2012

A friendship mini for a friend

Hello scrappers. Nicole here today with a quick and easy mini album. A few months ago, my cousin asked me if I would be willing to make a friendship mini album for her to give to her best friend who just went away for college. And since I enjoy making things for other people, I said of course! The "Hello Friend" collection was the perfect fit for my mini. I love the soft colors and pretty embellishments! I think I need another set because I've been using this collection like it's going out of style. LOL.
 
 
 
Supplies:
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Paper
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Garland
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Large Rhinestones
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Epoxy Word Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Layered Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Glitzers
  • Glitz Design: Die Cuts/Transparency
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

 
Facebook

1 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Fabulous mini album!!! LOVe it!!