Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CHA Jealousy

I won't lie to you. I'm insanely jealous of many of our staff who are right this minute walking the floor of Summer CHA in Chicago and browsing and ogling over all the new goodies. I'm having a brief pity party, but instead I will share some of my favorites of all the sneaks so far!

Please keep in mind that these are my personal favorites, not a reflection of Scrapstreet as a whole.

Of course, I'm biased, but one of my top favorites come from Pebbles. I am in love with Fresh Goods and think the colors are amazing.

Hello my Woodgrain Friend:



And I'm a sucker for all papers yellow, and the banner? Gorgeous!


And like many people, I'm head over heels in love with Amy Tan's line for American Crafts. Holy Cuteness!


I love a good Christmas line that doesn't scream Christmas, which is kind of an oxymoron, right?! I love being able to use elements for other non-holiday pages and these are perfect!

And of course I always look forward to what Studio Calico puts out. I'm new-ish to misting, but will definitely be getting one of these:



I'm a sucker for all of Maya Road's chipboard pieces each release!


That isn't even close to touching all the new releases, but just a very few of my favorites. What are some of the companies and releases you're looking forward to this summer?! Facebook

1 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

oh~I like these too!!