Monday, March 7, 2011

Multi-Photo Mayhem

Hi everyone Casey here with some more information on multi-photo layouts.  In case you have not read my GSS article this month you can catch it here.  It gives inspiration and tips on creating multi-photo layouts.  I wanted to take this chance to showcase several template designers that I love and how there products can help guide you through Multi-Photo Mayhem!

First off one of my favorite template designers...Yin from Simply Yin. Her templates are always so well thought out and allow you to incorporate lots of photos for maximum punch!  Take a look at one of my latest layouts using her Template 219.  Be sure to check out all of the oodles of freebies that Yin has on her blog!!!  Oh and she has lots of great template packs in her blog store too!


Next up in my go to list of multi-photo template designers is ChrissyW Digital. Chrissy creates simple symmetrical templates and funky asymmetrical designs too!  Some of my favorites are her Gridz pack!  Also keep check on Chrissy's blog for great freebies too!  This layout is one of my favorites because it shows off my little one's shoe style...she loves shoes.  Well, she does not love wearing them but she does love playing with them!


OK now lets talk about Manda Girl!  She also creates versatile templates that help you create mulit-photo layouts that are Wow!  Be sure to keep up with her blog for great freebies and inspiration. I used one of her blog freebies to create this layout...yes I said free;)  I broke this up into two pieces so you all could see how the journaling flows with the photos.



So now you have three great resources of templates, tons of freebies to get started and hopefully a little inspiration...so what are you waiting for...get scrapping!  I hope you and yours have a great rest of the week!!



Facebook

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey
This is such a great post. I love all the templates and the possibilities they offer..they remind me of sketches in the traditional scrap realm.
Loved your post. Great job!