Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paper Piecing

Hi everyone! I recently finished up my article on Paper Piecing...you will see it in the December issue. But I thought today I would share with you another project I did that uses the paper piecing technique.

I love to be inspired by papers. In this case I loved an owl design that was on one of the papers from Fancy Pants Designs. I let it inspire me to recreate a similar image in a much larger form on a canvas to hang on a wall in Eryn's room.


You want to know my secret? I actually scanned the owl image from Fancy Pants paper and then enlarged it and printed it. It was blurry but that didn't matter because I only wanted to use it as a template to recreate the owl image that I loved so much. :)

Here are some close up's of those owls...




Hope you have enjoyed my project today!

Have a fantastic day...and look for my Paper Piecing article in the December issue of ScrapStreet! :)

Pamela

Facebook

2 comments:

Janneke said...

that is soo adorable!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

I love, owls Pamela! This is so cute-thanks for sharing!