Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Apologies and Freebies

Oops! I have been a bad blogger! I was supposed to post here earlier this month, but I had to go visit parents. Their pc is decrepit! It was as much as I could do to check emails!

So to make up for that I have a freebie for you - two if you haven't already downloaded our ScrapStreet February freebie kit. Called Truly, Madly, Deeply it is a yummy kit full of heart warming colours, patterns and textures for the papers, and novel elements with some word art.


Get your copy here free from the store (plenty of other freebies as well) and take time to browse about, you might find something you want to scrap with!

The other freebie is a little addon to Truly, Madly Deeply, with 3 papers and 4 elements. Something to finish up those valentine's layouts or to reduce in size and print out for card making!


Get your copy here and maybe leave a little love here - you might get a surprise!
Facebook

6 comments:

belle007 said...

Pretty! Thanks so much.

Unknown said...

So cute and colorful! Thanks alot!

Roper said...

Cute! I love it , thank you.

Dana said...

Thank you, very nice!

Marci said...

I just found your site, love it! Thanks for the great freebie.

Melissa said...

Cute stuff and great store!