Monday, November 17, 2008

It's JOPKE's day!

I've had her kits saved up for some time now and this morning, I went to town! In case you don't see them all around the digi world, here they are... and I believe in the post just before this one you'll see her new kit - Forever - I can't wait to get my hands on that one, too!


I Love You in Blue by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:
Digital Kit: Bluish Season Mini Kit by Jopke for ScrapStreet.com,
Fonts: 2Peas, DEP: Adobe PS CS2.




BRAVE by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:
Digital kit: Bluish Season Mini Kit by Jopke for ScrapStreet.com,
Fonts: 2Peas, DEP: Adobe PS CS2.


Fall Princess by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:
Digital kits: Fall Paper Pack and Scent of Memories by Jopke for ScrapStreet.com,
Fonts: 2Peas, DEP: Adobe PS CS2.



Perfect Pumpkin by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:
Digital kit: Everyday's Joy Quickpage by Jopke for ScrapStreet.com,
Font: 2Peas, DEP: Adobe PS CS2.

Climbing the Perfect Apple Tree by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:
Digital kit: Everyday's Joy Quickpage by Jopke for ScrapStreet.com,
Font: 2Peas, DEP: Adobe PS CS2.


As for me, I'm 'bout ready to back and posting on Wednesdays... I've got two digital blogs to highlight and I'll be adding some new digi sketches and fun freebies! Watch for Wednesday Inspirations to be back this week! Facebook

0 comments: