Monday, April 18, 2011

"Mood" crayons from chocolate molds

Hi ScrapStreet friends! It's Sara with a fun craft project, just perfect for a nice Spring day. Or a nice winter day. Or whenever! :) Don't forget to take photos so you can scrap the fun!

My daughter loves to color. She loves it so much, she goes through crayons quite quickly...and ends up with those little nubbies that are too small to hold (and are choking hazards for babies. Not good!). So I collect them in a little tin. When I get enough, I make Mood crayons out of them. What are mood crayons, you ask? Just look at the photo below! And check my blog, Tree City Studio, for detailed instructions on how to make them.
Did I mention the mold is actually for meant for chocolate?! It's by Silkomart; I got it from Amazon.com (yea to free shipping!) and will probably be buying the dinosaur one next! Facebook

0 comments: