Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Silly Sunday

Last night my kids sat giggling away as they dressed and undressed their meez dolls. My husband wandered through and realized--for the first time--that the kids can zip around cyberspace faster than he can. He sat for a bit and watched as they worked the mouse and keyboard with obvious experience. It wasn't long before he asked a few questions. My daughter googled avatars and found another site and made one for me. Ready?


Does she look just like me? She is from Face Your Manga. My son chose the red top and matching lipstick. His fashion sense made my husband roll his eyes in a bit of pain, but he could not deny that red is indeed my color.

What do you look like online? Do you have a favorite avatar building site to share? Facebook

0 comments: